Arccos Golf 360 Golf Performance Tracking System
- Features 14 ultralight sensors – one for each club. It automatically records and analyzes every shot you hit, combining Live Shot Tracking, GPS 2.0 and Tour Analytics to help any player make smarter decisions to shoot lower scores.
- Arccos users know the exact distance to any point on the course, learn precisely which club to use in every situation and identify actual strengths and weaknesses of their game. Arccos 360 unlocks data previously only accessed by PGA Tour pros.
- Developed in partnership with Microsoft, Arccos Caddie shows your optimal strategy on any hole in the world. It analyzes every shot you’ve taken with Arccos, as well as 120 million+ shots taken by the Arccos community on more than 40,000 courses.
- Arccos 360 is hands-free and fully automatic. Unlike competing products, it requires no tagging, tapping or other annoying disruptions to a player’s routine.
- The updated low-profile sensors are 50% smaller and lighter than the original Arccos Golf system. Arccos 360 sensors feature a permanent battery that is designed to last five years. The sensors come standard with a no-questions-asked, two-year warranty.
- Free mobile app available for iOS or Android phones